Floor Sanding & Restoration
FLOOR SANDING • RESTORATION • GAP FILLING • STAINING • VARNISHING
Imagine a stunningly smooth, draught-free, natural wood floor. Nothing compares to the finish of a floor sanding services provided by Sanding Wood Floors with 10inch belt sander by Bonareal wood floor; keeping you fresh and cool during summer or toasty-warm in winter.
Being experts in floor renovation, Sanding Wood Floors naturally believe it’s better to restore an existing wooden floor than replace it. There are many reasons for this; more character and patina, original wood being higher quality than modern machined boards, plus the retention of original features which enhance your surroundings and property value.
There’s nobody better qualified to look after your wood floor restoration projects than Sanding Wood Floors - we offer cost effective wood flooring renovations solutions you can trust.
If you have a floor in need of some care and attention, please contact us for a no-obligatWood floor sanding and varnishing in progress by using Bona Trafficion quote.
WHY FLOOR SANDING?
Whether hardwood (oak, beech or mahogany) or softwood (pine), a solid wooden floor is an investment which will only appreciate with time. And irrespective of whether you live in a contemporary, urban loft conversion, a pristine Victorian terrace or a cosy country cottage it is likely that if you have a wooden floor you will want to take good care of it.
Indeed estate agency statistics show that properties which have well-maintained real wooden floors rather than carpet, vinyl or laminate are more likely to command higher prices.
So if your wood floor is in need of some TLC, click on our ‘get a quote’ link and speak to the floor sanding experts – at Northeast Commercial Cleaning we have the skills and the passion help you achieve the floor of your dreams.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
* We sand all solid wood strip floors, wood laminate floors, wood block floors (eg herringbone), parquet block floors, floorboards, and cork floors.
* We repair all the above floors from just 1 damaged or broken board to several square metres of damaged floor.
* We can seal with as many coats of seal as you require (we recommend 3coats as a minimum)
SOME QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU START YOUR FLOOR SANDING PROJECT...
* What is the overall look you want to create? Strong, or light, smooth, or soft.
* Is there a particular "feel" you want to create in the room?
* What colour should the room be?
* Will it match your existing decorations and furnishings?
* How much natural light is there?
* Do you want a uniform finish or are you worried about draughts? Filling the gaps between the floor boards might be an option.
* What type of finish do you like? Matt? Glossy? Satin? Or would you rather have a natural, environmentally friendly option?
The Choice is yours.